The SOS Men's Retreat is held at the Lutherwood Camp and Retreat Center, a 90 minute drive north of Seattle right on the edge of Lake Samish.
The Lutherwood Cabins:
- Eleven individual bunkhouse style cabins, most having seperate bath houses.
- Each cabin sleeps between 12-23 in bunk-style beds.
- The cabins are rustic and FYI... so is the experience.
A Few Things To Know About the Camp:
- We have the entire facility to ourselves.
- No smoking or vaping except in designated areas and never in the buildings, including the bathrooms.
- The dining hall is basically open 24/7 there are board games, a fireplace and coffee is available in there as well as in the meeting hall.
- There is a lounge area with air hockey and couches above the main meeting room.
- RV parking is available with 30 amp power and water but no sewer service, $35. flat rate for both Friday and Saturday nights.
What to Bring
- Sleeping Bag*
- Shampoo & soap
- Your Favorite Snacks
- Camp Chair for fireside meeting
For The Retreat:
- A Big Book
- Pen & Notebook
*The venue does not provide linens or toiletries.
Camp Lutherwood Website
Lutherwood Photo Gallery
The 2020 Retreat